Nursing College Admission Circular for Session 2020-2021:
BSc in Nursing, Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery and Diploma in Midwifery admission circular has been published today. The register of BNMC, Suraya Begun has declared this notice on their official website www.bnmc.gov.bd. Students can apply for above any discipline from the 15-July-2021 in any government or public college. If you want to apply for the Nursing and Midwifery course, you can apply here easily following our instructions carefully. Here, you will get the complete application procedures, admit card, seat plan, and application link.
According to the BNMC admission circular, Student of any group in SSC and HSC can apply for Diploma in Nursing. Only Science backgrounded students can apply for BSc in Nursing. The application deadline and link have been given below.
- Online Application Date Start: 15-July-2021
- Online Application Last Date: 26-August-2021
- Application Fee Submit Last Date: 27-August-2021
- Admit Card Download Date: Will be published soon.
- Admission Test Date: This will be published soon as tentative date of Exam might be on 01 October 2021.
- Application Fee: 700 taka for BSc and 500 taka for Diploma in Nursing.
- Application Link: http://bnmc.teletalk.com.bd